How to make your lace front wig longer lasting
- source:Answer all kinds of questions about wigs
How to make your lace front wig longer lasting?
360 Lace Front Wigs has various names, including front lace, front lace wig, front lace wig, and woven wig. As the name suggests, the front lace wig is a wig that is made half-handed and half-machined. The lace on the front of these wigs adds realism to the look. Lace is designed to mimic the natural hairline by blending with your skin tone. Remember, this style only has lace on the front, so you will only get a blended effect on the forehead, although some will continue downward.
Lace human hair wigs are of high quality and can be used for a long time, but good maintenance procedures can extend the life of the wig. You must treat human hair wigs like your own hair. Water wave wigs are not difficult to maintain, they only require your proper care and attention.
1. Shampoo： Your hair must be washed after one or two weeks because unnecessary washing will wear down your hair. Before washing your hair, comb your hair and make sure there are no tangles. It is best to air-dry your hair to avoid the frequent use of a hairdryer. It is also good to have a deep treatment of your hair every other month
2. Oil the hairdo: keep your hair silky, shiny, and free from tangles, you need to use silicone essence and spray. You only need to apply a little is enough. Natural oils and creams are best for your 13x4 lace wig
3. Comb your: hair you need to brush your wig gently and slowly from start to finish. Make sure you are using the correct comb or brush. It is generally recommended to use a wide-tooth comb
4. Store Wigs: It is best to store the wig on a mannequin or wig holder when it is not in use.
you may also like
Most women will agree that they buy lace wigs to make themselves look and feel better. Whether you are buying high-definition lace wigs, hair extensions or monochrome lace wigs, you can rely on one thing: when you walk into the room, you will definitely look back.
Hey beauty, are you tired of your crusty weaves wig? Well, it's time to upgrade it to some flawless shiny flowing beautiful bunches. You are lucky because we decided to share a secret method to keep the old weaves wig look new on this blog. So take your old wig and braid out of the stash. They still need some love! I hope you like this guide!
Hello, and welcome to WHYWIG. In this blog, we will discuss how to make your loose deep wavy hair lace wig last a long time. If you have the following questions about real wig maintenance, please continue to read and subscribe. We will continue to update the blog about wigs.
The first thing you need to remember is that the cause of breakage is dryness. Maintaining moisture balance helps prevent hair breakage. Making sure you keep your real wig moisturized is more than just keeping your hair moisturized. I don't want to oil my hair, but I need to perform deep conditioning regularly to keep the moisture and protein balance just right. Use a leave-in conditioner carefully formulated for your hair to keep it moisturized.
Want a natural-looking lace wig, but don’t know how to choose a wig? If so, please don't miss this blog. We will share with you the ultimate guide to buying the perfect lace front wig.