Color wig care
- source:Answer all kinds of questions about wigs
Color wig care
As people pay more and more attention to beauty, color wigs are becoming more and more popular. All women who pursue a unique personality and want to change their style will consider wearing colorful wigs to create a unique self.
In order to keep your colored wigs in good condition and have a longer lifespan, today we will provide you with some tips on how to care for and clean your dyed hair.
Color wig shampoo frequency:
Whether or not to wash your hair before dyeing depends on your personal choice. The specific situation varies from person to person, and some women find freshly washed hair more comfortable. Or you can rinse the dyed hair quickly.
Since colored human hair wigs are easier to dry than natural black wigs, please wash as little as possible.
Under normal circumstances, most women choose to wash their hair once a week or two. Please also note that if the hair starts to become sticky or dry, or starts to lose its original shape, rinse the dyed hair.
It should be noted that washing the wig will limit its service life, so do not over-wash your hair. You can wear a wig cap before going to bed and take off the dyed hair, which can reduce the frequency of shampooing and condition the hair.
How to wash dyed hair?
1. Gently comb the dyed hair with a wide-tooth comb or fingers. It is recommended to start from the end of human hair and gradually comb upwards so that the comb will be smoother and reduce knotting and damage to the hair.
2. It is recommended to choose a washing machine with soft water for washing. Soak the wig in water for about 15 minutes. After the dyed hair is completely soaked, slowly wash the dyed hair with a mild shampoo or special shampoo, and then rinse it off.
3. Use a towel to gently press the dyed hair to absorb moisture, and then apply a conditioner suitable for the dyed hair. Gently comb the hair tress with your fingers, and don’t let the conditioner touch the roots of the dyed hair. After about one to five minutes, rinse the conditioner with water.
4. After washing, wrap the dyed hair with a wash towel to absorb moisture and then place the dyed hair on a shelf to dry. If you are in a hurry, you can dry the color at a temperature that is not too high.
Some tips for color wig care:
1. When not wearing it, apply some suitable human hair care essential oil on the dyed hair, and then put it on the wig holder or the head of the mannequin. This helps to take care of the shape of the wig and prevent tangles.
2. Since colored human hair does not have the elasticity of natural black human hair, please do not comb colored hair when it is wet.
3. In daily life, remember to comb your dyed hair with a wide-tooth comb, which can reduce knots in dyed hair and keep it smooth.
4. Wear a hair cap when bathing or sleeping. Wearing dyed hair while bathing or sleeping will reduce the color persistence of dyed hair. Wearing a hair cap can play a good role in protecting colored hair.
5. Take care of your dyed hair regularly. Regular care can take good care of the colored hair, make the colored hair look shinier, and also extend the service life. Please note that each color of the hair has its own conditioner. Don’t use the wrong product to protect your hair and cause permanent damage to the dyed hair.
6. Avoid direct sunlight, avoid using hot water, saltwater, and chlorine, so as not to damage the dyed hair and affect the health of the dyed hair.
you may also like
Most women will agree that they buy lace wigs to make themselves look and feel better. Whether you are buying high-definition lace wigs, hair extensions or monochrome lace wigs, you can rely on one thing: when you walk into the room, you will definitely look back.
Hey beauty, are you tired of your crusty weaves wig? Well, it's time to upgrade it to some flawless shiny flowing beautiful bunches. You are lucky because we decided to share a secret method to keep the old weaves wig look new on this blog. So take your old wig and braid out of the stash. They still need some love! I hope you like this guide!
Hello, and welcome to WHYWIG. In this blog, we will discuss how to make your loose deep wavy hair lace wig last a long time. If you have the following questions about real wig maintenance, please continue to read and subscribe. We will continue to update the blog about wigs.
The first thing you need to remember is that the cause of breakage is dryness. Maintaining moisture balance helps prevent hair breakage. Making sure you keep your real wig moisturized is more than just keeping your hair moisturized. I don't want to oil my hair, but I need to perform deep conditioning regularly to keep the moisture and protein balance just right. Use a leave-in conditioner carefully formulated for your hair to keep it moisturized.
Want a natural-looking lace wig, but don’t know how to choose a wig? If so, please don't miss this blog. We will share with you the ultimate guide to buying the perfect lace front wig.