How to repair dry human hair wigs?
- source:Answer all kinds of questions about wigs
How to repair dry human hair wigs?
Human hair wigs can withstand the effects of heating rods and irons better than most synthetic wigs. However, human hair wigs can dry out and become brittle after a period of time, which is why if you plan to wear them regularly, you need to know how to fix them and make them look soft and natural again. This is a simple wig care procedure, you can follow it to restore your real hair wig.
1. Use a comb to remove the tangled part of the wig, so that it is easier to apply the product on it.
2. Just as natural hair oils can make your hair shiny and smooth, they can also be used well in wig components. Argan oil is an excellent choice for repairing human hair wigs. Just place the argan hair on your hand and apply it along the entire length of the wig. You can then use a comb to make sure that each hair is evenly oiled.
3. After oiling the device, wash it with moisturizing shampoo. Moisturizing shampoo is very important because it prevents further drying of the hair and makes it brighter and softer. When shampooing, use your fingers to actually pass through the hair strands so that the shampoo reaches every part of the hair and cleans evenly.
4. After washing with shampoo, apply conditioner along the entire length of the wig and apply a little more on the tip, because they are the first part to dry out. After putting the conditioner in for a few minutes, wash it off.
5. Distribute the wet leaves on the mannequin to dry. After stopping the dripping, spray a good heat protection spray on the hair, and then use a low-power hair dryer to completely dry the wig.
Because wigs are different from our natural hair, we cannot get nourishment from the body, so it will be very dry after a long time. this is very simple. You can wash the wig with warm water first, take care of it with a conditioner, and let it dry naturally. After applying essential oils and other hair care products, it's fine. Doing this regularly will extend the life of the wig.
Why do human hair wigs dry out?
Lack of nutrition:Real human hair growth is because the human nutrient supply system is working. Once the hair leaves the human scalp and the supply of natural oils is cut off, the hair will gradually dry out.
Overwashing: Human hair wigs need regular cleaning just like our hair, but too much watering can damage the hair and make it dry and brittle.
Sunlight: Now most people are outdoor enthusiasts. Excessive exposure to direct sunlight can easily cause your human hair wig to sunburn and lose water.
you may also like
Most women will agree that they buy lace wigs to make themselves look and feel better. Whether you are buying high-definition lace wigs, hair extensions or monochrome lace wigs, you can rely on one thing: when you walk into the room, you will definitely look back.
Hey beauty, are you tired of your crusty weaves wig? Well, it's time to upgrade it to some flawless shiny flowing beautiful bunches. You are lucky because we decided to share a secret method to keep the old weaves wig look new on this blog. So take your old wig and braid out of the stash. They still need some love! I hope you like this guide!
Hello, and welcome to WHYWIG. In this blog, we will discuss how to make your loose deep wavy hair lace wig last a long time. If you have the following questions about real wig maintenance, please continue to read and subscribe. We will continue to update the blog about wigs.
The first thing you need to remember is that the cause of breakage is dryness. Maintaining moisture balance helps prevent hair breakage. Making sure you keep your real wig moisturized is more than just keeping your hair moisturized. I don't want to oil my hair, but I need to perform deep conditioning regularly to keep the moisture and protein balance just right. Use a leave-in conditioner carefully formulated for your hair to keep it moisturized.
Want a natural-looking lace wig, but don’t know how to choose a wig? If so, please don't miss this blog. We will share with you the ultimate guide to buying the perfect lace front wig.